Welcome to Rectory Amateur Boxing Club
Hello boxing and fitness fans,
Welcome to the website for Rectory Amateur Boxing Club, and also Rectory Boxing.
On this site you will find all the information you need about our active amateur boxing club, our corporate team building work, event planning and our tough but fun fitness programmes.
If you have any questions then please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will reply asap.
Remember, you have to fight for the fitness in your life!!
Yours in sport
The Rectory Team
We are situated on the whole of the top floor of the Football Pavilions in Rectory Park, Sutton Coldfield. For ease of access please use the Broomie Close entrance to the park.
- Learn to box
- Expert coaches take every session
- Compete for the club in local and national competitions
- Regular sparring
- Two full size competitive boxing rings
- Fully equipped gym including 13 x bags and 3 x floor-to-ceiling balls
- Strength and conditioning workouts
- Circuit training
- Resistance bands
- TRX sessions
- Kettle Bell and Medicine Ball workouts
- 1-2-1 and small group sessions available
- Pre-season fitness classes available for sports teams
Facebook: RectoryBoxing - for all fitness class, corporate days, events and Boxing Awards enquiries.
Click here to see some videos taken at the sessions. Every session is different as we encompass all aspects of fitness but these will give you a taste of what we do; strength, core work, speed, stamina, explosive power, mobility. We also mix traditional boxing methods with more up-to-date techniques and equipment as we work to keep fit and lose weight.